1. Company Identity: Procivismo Foundation – NIF: G85823722, Postal Address: C / Paseo de la Castellana 114, esc 1- 5º 1. – City: MADRID – ZIP: 28046, Telephone: +34 914 02 30 95, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegate contact data protection data: Delegate is not available.
2. Extended description of the purpose/s of the treatment: We will process your data for administrative and accounting management.
3. Deadlines or criteria for data retention: The personal data provided will be kept as long as the relationship with the entity is maintained and its deletion is not requested, they will be kept in accordance with the legal deadlines established in fiscal and accounting matters, taking as a reference the last communication.
4. Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic: The company will NOT make automated decisions, profiles or logic applied to its data.
5. Legitimation for the execution of a contract: Because the treatment is necessary for the execution of a commercial contract, in which you are a party, it is stated that the type of contract in question is the aforementioned commercial contract or The pre-contractual relationship. As the communication of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement and a necessary requirement to sign the aforementioned contract, the interested party is informed that they are obliged to provide personal data, and also that the consequences of not doing so may result in the non-provision of the solicited service.
6. During the period of duration of the treatment, the Procivismo Foundation will not make any assignment, except legal obligation, nor any transfer.
7. The interested party may exercise the following rights: Right to request access to your personal data. Right to request rectification or deletion. Right to request the limitation of your treatment. Right to object to treatment. Right to data portability. Right to withdraw consent given.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating personal data in the Entity. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, the entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to your withdrawal. To do this, you can use the forms authorized by the company, or send a letter to the Procivismo Foundation – C / Paseo de la Castellana 114, esc.1, 5º, – CP: 28046 – City: Madrid, you can also send an email to: email@example.com
In case you feel your rights are violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through from his website: www.aepd.es. In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe at the following email address of the entity, indicating in the subject “Do not send emails”.
The personal data that we process at the Procivismo Foundation comes directly from you. The categories of data that are processed are:
Postal or electronic addresses
Ethnic or racial origin
Religious or philosophical convictions
Biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a person
Health related data
Data relating to the sexual life or sexual orientation of a person